Need some ideas to get your child thinking and writing about the election? Try using one or more of these five writing prompts. More advanced high school students can write 500 words, while younger children can complete the prompts in a few sentences.
1. The most important issue facing the country today is _________.
2. Do you trust the government to do what is right for you and your family?
3. What characteristics should a great president possess?
4. Are the presidential campaigns too negative?
5. [Your favorite candidate] would make the best president because __________.
Check out our About Page to learn more about us!